OLD VERSION: Time to Reflect, A 5-Minute Gratitude Journal
Our original 5-minute gratitude journal is a great gift idea or the perfect way to trial our journal at a lower price! Time to Reflect is a simple and accessible way to incorporate journaling into your daily self-care routine and with regular use, you'll feel less stressed and more grateful! This original journal contains 12-weeks worth of journaling pages (as opposed to 6-months in our updated version) and the writing sections are all evenly divided too (in the new version, the first section is longer).
- 12-weeks of journaling pages with 3 simple, flexible and effective prompts on each page
- Quotes on every page to inspire and motivate
- 7-question reflection section for further self-discovery
- Gold foil stamping on cover and a cream colored ribbon to easily pick up where you left off
Time to Reflect is printed on white recycled paper. Size A5 (5.83 x 8.27 inches). 215 pages, approximately 9 oz.
Designed in California by our founder, printed in China.
This gratitude journal is designed to be used in just 5-minutes, making it an easy and attainable daily self-care habit.
By taking just a few minutes to reflect on your feelings, what you are grateful for, and what you're excited about, you can improve your mindset, reduce stress and anxiety, and feel more fulfilled in your daily life.
Other benefits of regular journaling include:
- A deeper connection with yourself
- Better emotional intelligence (understanding your emotions better, recognizing your triggers, and identifying your negative thought-patterns)
- A greater appreciation and sense of fulfillment in your life
- Enhanced long-term happiness
- A boost in self-esteem
How to Use
Aim to use this journal 3+ days per week to experience the benefits of journaling.
Each journaling page has three prompts to work through. Here are suggestions on how to use each section:
Thoughts & Things
- Explore your thoughts; how you are feeling in the moment; or a feeling/reaction you have as a result of something
- Your fears and anxieties - release them
- An intention for the day (if you write in the morning)
- Reflection on the day (if you write in the evening)
- The more you explore your inner world, the better you'll get at identifying your feelings, recognizing patterns, and becoming more self-aware
Thankful & Grateful
- List 1 - 5 things you're grateful for. Truly, it can be anything - a good night of sleep, family, etc.
- A good thing that happened today (if you write in the evening)
- If you are having trouble thinking of something, pause, take a deep breath and see if that helps
- Let your imagination go in this section!
- Something you're excited for that's planned
- A goal/manifestation you're working towards
- A feeling you'd like to feel, i.e. I am excited to feel less anxious
- Some examples include: an upcoming trip, a day off, landing your dream job, a financial goal, sleeping in, date night, solo time, etc.
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Shipping & Returns
We process and ship your order within 3 business days of receiving it. If there are any shipping delays due to high volume, we will notify you to let you know.
For orders $30+, we offer complimentary shipping via USPS First Class Mail with tracking (allow 5 - 8 business days). For orders less than $30, we offer flat-rate shipping with with tracking for $5.99 (allow 5 - 8 business days for delivery). We also offer expedited shipping with USPS Priority Mail, USPS Priority Mail Express, and UPS at the normal carrier rates.
We ship to US addresses only (for now!)
We hope you love your products as much as we do! However, if you are unhappy with your purchase or feel you received a damaged product, please contact us directly at email@example.com.
Unused/unopened products in their original packaging may be returned within 30 days of shipping date. Customer pays return shipping. Returns are processed within 7 business days to original form of payment.
Why This Journal?
It Only Takes 5-Minutes
That's all we ask because as mamas, we understand how stretched you are for time! Aim for 3+ days per week for best results!
Simple Yet Effective Prompts
Stressed about what to write? No overwhelming prompts here! We guide you through 3 easy and flexible journal prompts and include ways to answer if you need more guidance. Plus, our format makes it easier to pull out any patterns.
Unlike other journals with rigid timeframes, choose a time
that's convenient for you! We know your schedule is constantly changing so we encourage flexibility in your journaling practice.